We are monitoring the situation closely and regularly.
Please note: this page will be updated regularly as the situation evolves.
At Polymathian, our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and visitors.
Uppermost in our planning is how we can best ensure that the products and services that our customers rely on day to day to help manage and run their operations can continue to be delivered in what might turn out to be a challenging environment.
Polymathian has extensive contingency plans in place to help protect the health of our employees, customers and suppliers and has technology systems and processes in place to ensure our people can work from anywhere in the world.
This means there will be no disruptions in our ability to
- Continue to provide the highest level of support to our customers
- Continue to deliver projects currently in progress
- Commence new projects to enhance existing tools, build new tools or undertake consulting projects to help improve our customers’ operations
Polymathian continues to remain vigilant and is monitoring advice and guidelines from both the Australian Government authorities and local health departments in order to ensure we are responding to the evolving situation as effectively as possible.
We kindly request customers to not visit the Polymathian office if you have:
- Had contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Recently returned from a higher-risk country
- Any form of respiratory illness symptoms including cold or flu like symptoms
In such a case we strongly urge you to contact your local Health Authorities.
There are challenges ahead for the Australian, and indeed to the world economy, that are unprecedented. Our staff are there to support and help our customers and stakeholders through these uncertain times.
If you have any questions regarding our business continuity planning please email us at email@example.com