Polymathian are world leaders in the application of Industrial Mathematics to complex problems faced by industry. Our hosted software solutions drive better business decisions that add significant value to operations.
We work in a wide range of industries including: Mining, Rail, Maritime, Energy, Agriculture, and Oil & Gas, for some of the world’s largest companies.
We are a dynamic team that fosters innovation, encourages education and loves what we do. We're always pushing the boundaries and have an infectious passion for solving incredibly complex problems.
About the Role
We are looking for a product manager to drive the expansion of one of our industry leading optimisation products around Australia and globally. You will manage the full product lifecycle including pre-sales, project delivery, product development, product direction and support. You will work with our marketing team to develop content, and raise awareness of the product.
This role is an on-site permanent full-time position in South Brisbane.
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication experience
- Project management experience from pre-sales, project delivery, through to support
- Experience managing software projects and a team of developers and consultants
- Capability to provide product direction, incorporating requirements from a range of clients, and market demands
- Experience consulting into industry
- Experience working with a marketing team to produce content
- Experience and/or formal qualification in applied mathematics, engineering, or computer science
- Specific experience in Python, associated libraries and/or C++. The dominant languages used by Polymathian for optimisation model development are Python and C++.
- Mining industry domain knowledge
Benefits and Perks
- Company funded social events throughout the year
- Catered Friday lunch
- Centrally located close to transport and the CBD
We're still a small business, albeit growing rapidly; if you like the challenges and unique aspects of working in small teams, enjoy enormous autonomy, and you're adaptable enough to help out other teams and other aspects of the business, you'll fit in perfectly.
How To Apply
Send your application to email@example.com. Be sure to include:
- Cover Letter
- Github, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow or other relevant accounts
- Any work or projects which support your application