Polymathian are world leaders in the application of Industrial Mathematics to complex problems faced by industry. Our hosted software solutions drive better business decisions that add significant value to operations.
We work in a wide range of industries including: Mining, Rail, Maritime, Energy, Agriculture, and Oil & Gas, for some of the world’s largest companies.
We are a dynamic team that fosters innovation, encourages education and loves what we do. We're always pushing the boundaries and have an infectious passion for solving incredibly complex problems.
About the Role
Polymathian is looking for an experienced Digital Graphics / Web Designer to support the marketing efforts to build brand value across our 6 flagship products. You will gain the opportunity to produce creative and compelling content to be marketed at some of the world's largest organisations in heavy industry. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be involved in producing digital content and marketing collateral for internal and external use. This role is an on-site permanent full-time position in the heart of South Brisbane.
- Interpret briefs and develop creative solutions with a marketing focus
- Produce marketing collateral with a heavy industry focus, including flyers, brochures, case studies and other promotional material
- Graphic design for digital media including websites, emails, video and social media
- Assist with the design and preparation of sales presentations and communications
- Ensure consistency of all branding and communications
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist with timeline management of individual briefs, ensuring key milestones are met
- Have an amazing portfolio to demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience delivering corporate content for digital and traditional media
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Proficiency with Wordpress or similar online content management platforms
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with frontend technologies HTML / CSS / React / JS / etc…
- Able to translate complex technical topics into customer friendly content
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects & tasks
- Excellent copywriting and English communication skills
- Experience in UI/UX design
- Video editing or motion graphics experience
- Tertiary qualification in design, web development, IT, marketing, or similar
- Knowledge of the Mining, Supply Chain, Rail, Energy, Oil & Gas or Maritime industries
Benefits and Perks
- Company funded social events throughout the year
- Catered Friday lunch
- Centrally located close to transport and the CBD
We're still a small business, albeit growing rapidly; if you like the challenges and unique aspects of working in small teams, enjoy enormous autonomy, and you're adaptable enough to help out other teams and other aspects of the business, you'll fit in perfectly.
How To Apply
Send your application to email@example.com. Be sure to include:
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio of work or projects which support your application